Setting Up the Dialer
Set up your dialer easily and efficiently using this walkthrough
- You can access the dialers either from the Set Up Dashboard or by going to Integrations and selecting Twilio
- Or by going to Integrations and selecting Twilio
- For this walkthrough we will be going through the Set Up Dashboard
- Click Dialer
- Here you will be brought to the Twilio integration screen. You will need to have a Twilio account set up prior to this step.
- Once here you will need to add in your phone number in the Caller ID field
- The Account Sid and Auth Token are found on your Twilio account dashboard.
- Click the copy symbol on the right and copy into the WebForce screen.
- The incoming Message is the first message your caller will hear when they call into your center.
- You have 300 characters to utilize for this message.
- The task reservation key is the number before you move the caller over to the next agent.
- Once all information is entered, click Save
- You will get a notification that the integration is successful.
- The last step is to go back into the integration and click Enabled on the top middle.
- Now your dialer is ready to be in use!